Monday, March 13, 2006

"As a Teenager, U r at the last stage, when u will be happy to hear , that the Phone call is for u!!!"

Funny isn't it, just how some things gradually tend to loose their Importance in Life. I mean really , Lets give it thought
I mean, for me things drastically change. They do!! but then i realize them only after some time, when i am actually into that Habit.
Say for instance
wen i was 11, i was passionate about books, a big time reader, solving crosswords and speaking trees used to be my Fav Past times
when i was 13 , I had this great passion( Big Time) for Music, name it and i had it
then at 15 it turned to Gadgets . All sorts, from Music systems, reall powerful speakers, computer accessories, Mobile handsets wht not crap
This one lasted real long......
Only quite recently i realized, I didnt matter to me wht my mobile Handset was?? or wht watch i am wearing, In fact i found myself quite outdated when i was back home.
Is it natural, does it happen wid everyone!!
I mean, But I guess it just doesn't make any difference to me either!! I just don't give a Damn.
Whatever be it. Let be for some good, coz now i fell that i have more time, to indulge in things i am more passionate about!!( There goes one more passion again)
Like yes my Preperation for Management
Lets see
How far I am stable wid this one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home