Monday, March 13, 2006

The Easiest kind of Relationship for me is with Ten Thousand people, the hardest is with one!!

Hey there, watever u think!! but its true ain't it not!!
Relationships, oh Boy! not my Cup Of Tea!
Call me an emotionless, insensitive Brute ( frankly thats wht i think of myself )
But Actually it happens! I just can't get a hold of my self when it comes to relationships! Be it friends, or crushes, or Guys, or Online friends even
Is it possible, u stick with one person for a long time!! how is it?
I just don't get it!
I mean get a Life!
Really, the whole wide world is open to us, frds, companions, loved ones, really
I mean as in the thought goes managing 10,000 people is actually easy!! i mean, talk enjoy be happy and don't give out ur heart to anyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home