Thursday, March 16, 2006



Love is the difficult realization that something else other than oneself is more important!!

Alas!! wht a topic Love? Is it even worth talking of? I mean to think about it, people just can go on giving endless definations.
Thats utter imagintion, its rather like a never ending stream of words to describe summin actually that is a bit vague
seriously!!
i dont understand this, someone more important than oneself?? I mean is it like loosing ur indentity? or mingling ur indentity with sumone elses?
All these are the happy parts? whts wid the sad story?? I've seen people having heartbreaks!! then they look really sad!! sometimes i mean i wunder y we put us into things that we actually cannot take care of? Do we have all the time? I mean i actually can't find all the time for myself? My friends , can't even see much of them!! and then u r talking of devoting time to someone who is actually a very important person.
I beg ur pardon!!
For all those who r in Love , plz don't read this article, its crap for u!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home