Saturday, March 25, 2006

Today.........


Ok heres a special contribution from one of my buddies Summin he wrote, summin that is very true and summin that one goes thru once in a lifetime Let me not define it, coz i am at loss of words after i went thru whts written below!!!!!
Thank you buddy!!



Today I sit as if i hv nvr before,
as if i'll nvr again..
here on d terrace
eyeing da sun, admiring da horizon.
Today, undettered by da past
unperterbed bout da future, hands wide open..
I feel like soaring, soaring high, high above
The Pain, The Treachery, The Controversies, The Jealousy.
Wind embracing my body,
birds singing along me, da clouds soaking me...

I see the gate...the gate of my dreams, my fantasies, my JOY.....
bt itz getting dusked, disappearing
as if it nvr ws...
Vainly we gt pushd away by vanity.
Falling I luk at da setting sun...
is dis dream cuming to an end, has da gravity got bttr of me,
or is it dat da worldz not yet finishd wid me???

Hoping dat sumday
I gather da ruins and,
carve out myslf one day, day
as Today
bids adieu and,
I wait fr da same old Tommorow to dawn on me...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home