Sunday, March 26, 2006

You've Broken My Heart......


I want to ask you a favour...
I think you owe me that,
I want my love returned
I want it back.

You walked away with my love,
You took away my heart
and
tore my life apart....

Though I regret that it's over

I know it had to end,
why do I have to be a stranger....

why can't we still be friends?


I thought people were wrong,
I thought I knew you well,
but you turned out to be someone else,
it's truly that only time will tell.

If you've decided it's really over
and you've decided

that you don't care......
So be it ,
I'll let you go,

but don't you ever come back...
Don't you dare!!

Before I walk away from all this,
before I tell myself
we're really through,
just hear me out one last time...
Damn it, I Love You!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home